cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ronald higgins <ronald.higg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack DR Approach (not HA)
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:28:52 GMT
Hey Geoff, reviving an older thread here but was wondering if you've
(shapeblue) have made any headway into the VM/Zone failover enhancement you
mentioned in this thread?

Sitting in the same boat currently having to look at a replicated SAN +
DR/Continuity solution and would love to be able to fly the CS flag as a
potential solution.

rH