cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Management Server install on CentOS7?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 07:47:06 GMT
I suggest you examin closely if RBD/CEPH support is there, or if you need
to obtain qemu-kvm and qemu-img packages from Intank, etc...
CEPH integration for Centos 6.5 sucks, from custom qemu-* packages from
Intank that you need to get, to compiling libvirt etc...
Hope to see CentOS7 fix that, didn't try so far, but will today...
Cheers

--

Andrija Panić