cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: End user portal
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 06:31:54 GMT
Girl, you should be able to create a new account using a user role... You'll should then be
able to log in and view the difference between an admin and a user. Root admin is what you
see when logging in as 'admin'. So compare all three.

Ahmad

> On Jul 11, 2014, at 11:15 PM, Giri Prasad <g_pr23@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> What if several features of the standard CloudStack GUI (user login) are not to be shown
to the user?

> Looking for a simple portal which allows end users to login, select a vm, spinoff that
vm with its apps and data, and which allows end user logout.