cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Reátegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recreate iptables rules on hosts
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 13:50:13 GMT
As in service network restart on the hosts or something in the cloudstack UI?

> On Jul 7, 2014, at 6:06 AM, Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelarapu@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> Restart network might help you.

my instances.   Which now I believe was due to ipset not working with the kernel I had (see
my other threads on that if interested).

> Now that I am on 4.3 (and with a properly working ipset in XenServer), it looks like
every time a new instance is created, iptables is getting started and a new rule added to
access the new instance (as expected).  However, all my existing instances become unreachable
because they do not have rules.  Is there tool to have Cloudstack re-create all the rules
for existing instances on the hosts?