cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Amir Abbasi" <abb...@tebyanidc.ir>
Subject How to add a zone (basic model) with IP range in different subnet
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 08:02:58 GMT
I'm going to install CS on a single server with KVM hypervisor. The additional IP addresses
are in diffrent subnet, I've already implemented this scenario with KVM/Libvirtd and with
routing (Pointopoint in debian) and virtual machine's networks have been worked without any
problem. But with same network settings, in CS installation when I add the POD (Gateway is
the main IP of the server and Start IP is a piece of that subnet I get the following error:

The start address of the IP range is not in the CIDR subnet