cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: XenServer
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:24:06 GMT
I would happily switch to XenServer once they will have ceph support. I do prefer XenServer
and the feature list of ACS + XenServer is a bit better.

It sucks not having proper snapshotting in KVM where one can create the whole vm snapshot
(volumes + memory) very quickly without the need to bother snapshotting every volume and wait
for ages.

Andrei