cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Can't reach the UI
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:53:10 GMT
Threaten,

The first time you start CloudStack it deploys the databases

Can you confirm you ran the the database commands from the docs.

Check the DB server and confirm the cloud.configuration table has lots of records.

If the Cloud DB is not being created correctly a common cause is lack of RAM on the management
server so ensure it has at least 2GB

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://5>

On 21 Oct 2014, at 12:47, Michels, Thorsten <t.michels@unitybox.de<mailto:t.michels@unitybox.de>>