cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status: update from 4.4.0 -> 4.4.1 still broken ?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 21:08:55 GMT
Thanks Vadim,
I was able to restore back to ACS 4.4.0. upgraded again with the same bad
result. has anybody successsfully upgrade from ACS 4.4.0 to ACS-4.4.1? if
yes do you mind sharing notes?
I had used this URL:
http://cloudstack-release-notes.readthedocs.org/en/latest/upgrade/upgrade-4.4.html

here is my logs:
upgradeACS4.4.1-http-status-404
*http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=eeYQsVyD
<http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=eeYQsVyD>*

*I really apreciate if someone can help me! *
*in /etc/sudoers*

*cloud ALL=NOPASSWD : ALL*

*my suspecion, the issue have to do with database but am not certain and
won't know how to fix it. *

*Thanks, *
*-Motty*

--