cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status: update from 4.4.0 -> 4.4.1 still broken ?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 20:39:54 GMT
Hello Vadim,
did you find the solution?

I am having similar issue. I am running CentOS 6.5
"nohup: ignoring input

Stopping and starting 1 secondary storage vm(s)...

curl: (56) Failure when receiving data from the peer

ERROR: Failed to stop secondary storage vm with id 14

Done stopping and starting secondary storage vm(s)

Stopping and starting 1 console proxy vm(s)...

curl: (7) couldn't connect to host

ERROR: Failed to stop console proxy vm with id 13

Done stopping and starting console proxy vm(s) .

Stopping and starting 1 running routing vm(s)...

curl: (7) couldn't connect to host

2

Done restarting router(s)."

Thanks,