cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status: update from 4.4.0 -> 4.4.1 still broken ?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 22:19:34 GMT
Thanks Andrija,
but that did not fixed for me:
mysql> describe snapshot_policy;
+-----------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field     | Type                | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+-----------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id        | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| uuid      | varchar(40)         | YES  | UNI | NULL    |                |
| volume_id | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   | MUL | NULL    |                |
| schedule  | varchar(100)        | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| timezone  | varchar(100)        | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| interval  | int(4)              | NO   |     | 4       |                |
| max_snaps | int(8)              | NO   |     | 0       |                |
| active    | tinyint(1) unsigned | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| display   | tinyint(1)          | NO   |     | 1       |                |
+-----------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
9 rows in set (0.00 sec)

I changed it as suggest:
ALTER TABLE  `snapshot_policy` ADD  `display` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT
 '1'

am I doing something wrong? this is my 3rd attempt to upgrade.failed with
the same result.

- Please help!

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Andrija Panic <andrija.panic@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>
> <thomas.schneider@euskill.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I solved the problem.
> >
> > The column display from the snapshot _policy was missing after update.
> >
> > Just do: ALTER TABLE  `snapshot_policy` ADD  `display` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT
> > NULL DEFAULT  '1'
> >
> > Regards,
>
> On 28 October 2014 22:13, motty cruz <motty.cruz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > forgot to mentioned about this logs in /etc/cloudstack/sysvm.log
> > nohup: ignoring input
> >
> > Stopping and starting 1 secondary storage vm(s)...
> > curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
> > ERROR: Failed to stop secondary storage vm with id 15
> >
> > Done stopping and starting secondary storage vm(s)
> >
> > Stopping and starting 1 console proxy vm(s)...
> > curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
> > ERROR: Failed to stop console proxy vm with id 16
> >
> > Done stopping and starting console proxy vm(s) .
> >
> > Stopping and starting 1 running routing vm(s)...
> > curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
> > 2
> > Done restarting router(s).
> >

> > Also /etc/cloudstack/cloud.log:
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.43] Stopping and starting 1 secondary storage vm(s)...
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.43] INFO: Stopping secondary storage vm with id 15
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.43] ERROR: Failed to stop secondary storage vm with id
> 15
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.43] Done stopping and starting secondary storage vm(s).
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.43] Stopping and starting 1 console proxy vm(s)...
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.43] INFO: Stopping console proxy with id 16
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.43] ERROR: Failed to stop console proxy vm with id 16
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.43] Done stopping and starting console proxy vm(s) .
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.43] Stopping and starting 1 running routing vm(s)...
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.43] INFO: Restarting router with id 17
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.43] ERROR: Failed to restart domainRouter with id 17;
> > unable to submit the job
> > [2014.10.28-13.48.53] Done restarting router(s).
> >
> > Thanks
> > -Motty
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:08 PM, motty cruz <motty.cruz@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks Vadim,
> > > I was able to restore back to ACS 4.4.0. upgraded again with the same
> bad
> > > result. has anybody successsfully upgrade from ACS 4.4.0 to ACS-4.4.1?
> if
> > > yes do you mind sharing notes?
> > > I had used this URL:
> > >

> http://cloudstack-release-notes.readthedocs.org/en/latest/upgrade/upgrade-4.4.html
> > >
> > > here is my logs:
> > > upgradeACS4.4.1-http-status-404
> > > *http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=eeYQsVyD
> > > <http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=eeYQsVyD>*
> > >
> > > *I really apreciate if someone can help me! *
> > > *in /etc/sudoers*
> > >
> > > *cloud ALL=NOPASSWD : ALL*
> > >
> > > *my suspecion, the issue have to do with database but am not certain

Script

> specific.
> need
As a