cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Hardware question
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 17:32:29 GMT
Hi Mads,

Imo, if you want that flexibility you should go with non-local storage. CEPH is a popular
choice here, but you will need 10 Gbps between hypervisors and storage servers if you want
reasonable performance.
So, if you need more storage just add more CEPH servers. Need more compute, add more hypervisors.

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro