cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: Unable to create spanshots
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 20:07:40 GMT
Bob,

the kvm volume snapshots should work and it is working for me and many others, however in
a very inefficient, slow and suboptimal way.

There could be multiple reasons why it is failing for you. you need to look at the management
server logs and also at the agent and qemu logs on the host server. It should show the reason
for failure.

In my experience, the issues are usually down to the problems with the secondary storage,
so also check that there are not issues on the SSVM, that it has the secondary storage mounted
and can write to it.

Andrei