cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Wrong storage path showing
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 07:58:30 GMT
Are you facing any issue because of this?
This could be just what we are logging and not exactly how we are using as we need to convert
unix style path to windows style path for some methods.

Regards,
Anshul

On 02-Mar-2015, at 12:08 pm, Partha Goswami <partha@tulisoft.co.in<mailto:partha@tulisoft.co.in>>