cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From cs user <acldstk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic networking - Multiple pods for 1 zone
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:21:58 GMT
Many thanks Lucian and Geoff for getting back to me.

It appears I'm hitting this bug:

As cloudstack is repeatedly spinning up a virtual router into a pod which
already has one, and so instances in the other pod are unable to get an IP
address from dhcp.

I'm not sure though which version the fix for the above appears in, it says
it affects 4.4.0 and is fixed in 4.4.0, but it doesn't appear in any
"issues fixed in this release" section of the docs for any of the releases
I have checked (4.4.0 onwards). I have also gone back and checked 4.3.1 and
4.3.2 but it is not mentioned there either. Can anyone confirm which
versions it is fixed in?

Thanks!
(Will send this onto the dev list as well)