cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sonali Jadhav <son...@servercentralen.se>
Subject Docker in ACS 4.4.2
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 05:10:02 GMT
Hi,

I am running acs 4.4.2. one of my client has requirement for docker container solution. I
saw few previous posts, it's exciting to hear that work is going on for cloudstack driver
for docker. (so in ACS docker can be treated as hypervisor , that's what I understood, correct
me if I am wrong). But i think that would take some time for release.

So in current situation,  if I want docker containers, then one way would be , installing
CoreOS template, and get containers working inside that instance. Am i getting it right?

I have downloaded coreos template from http://dl.openvm.eu/cloudstack/coreos/x86_64/ , but
how I do get login to the instance?

/Sonali