cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Cluster level OS Preference
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 08:19:57 GMT
Host tags is closest thing that cloudstack offers for such use cases:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Host+tags+and+Storage+tags

> On 31-Aug-2015, at 6:56 pm, Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <martins@vertigs.lv> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Is this possible to create cluster level OS preference (same as host's OS preference)?
I would be happy to create two different clusters, one for windows, and second for linux instances.
> Right now, if I have two clusters and in one all hosts have same OS preference (for example
- Windows), CentOS machines starts on that cluster anyway, and windows machines start on second
cluster, which have CentOS OS preference.

> Is there any workaround?
>
> Best regards,
> Martins

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.