cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Templates (ready to use)
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 06:11:40 GMT
Hi,

They have coud-init on board, if you check 'passwd enabled' when registering the template,
CloudStack will generate a passwd when it deploys a new VM. I believe the default is 'password'
but not 100%sure.

Check how they are made here:
https://github.com/NuxRo/openvm/tree/master/kickstarts/vanilla/7

It's cool stuff :-)

Regards, Remi

Sent from my iPhone

> On 04 Sep 2015, at 19:13, Sam Ceylani <sam@mistercertified.com> wrote:
>
> I tried one of their Centos template and I think templates are based on ssh key, couldn't

like CentOS 6, Debian, Ubuntu...

>>   Can someone provide me ?
>>
>> ( I don't understand why not marketplace is available ) for OS like those. even if
i have to pay for will be ok for me, because i don't want to lose time create OS templates.