cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: Can´t attach volume to windows 2008 R2
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 17:45:51 GMT
Luciano,

Do you have virtio drivers installed? What operating systemtype do you have assigned to this
VM?

- Si

From: Luciano Castro <luciano.castro@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2015 12:42 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can´t attach volume to windows 2008 R2

Hi

I thought that would be something with librvit or qemu (Centos 6.6), but I
tried the same at Centos 7 (libvirt-1.2.8-16.el7_1.3.x86_64 and
qemu-kvm-1.5.3-86.el7_1.5.x86_64) and still now working.

I didn´t see any mentions about extra disks on windows... Is there
something like 'VMtools' that I need to install ?

Any ideias?

Luciano

--
Luciano Castro