Hi

I'm trying to automate a few things with Cloudmonkey and I'm having problems with the following behaviour:
If I issue the command
list virtualmachines listall=true
I get a list of all VM except the ones in projects
if I issue the command
list virtualmachines projectid=**id** listall=true
I get a list of the virtualmachines of that  project.

¿Is there a way of listing all the virtual machines, both those owned by users and those in projects? ¿Is there some kind of wildcard I can use?
If someone can offer me some way of listing all the VM in a domain I will be most grateful.

I'm using Cloudmonkey 5.3.1 with CS 4.5.2

--
CiTIUS Fernando Guillén Camba
Unidade de Xestión de Infraestruturas TIC