cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: AW: CloudStack Users survey
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 13:08:40 GMT
same for me with Firefox.
Firefox complained about insecure content (unencrypted content) on an
https site and blocked it.
On page 3, the last question that had "Check all that applies would only
take one selection.
Could not get past page 4 - no next button.

Ron

On 01/10/2015 7:10 AM, Jochim, Ingo wrote:
> "Show all content" did the trick. It's working on IE right now.
> Firefox show's a white page only.
>
> On page 4 the iframe is too short. I cannot see the buttons. In the past I used firebug
on firefox to extend the frame. But I don't have firebug on IE. :-(

> Thanks to Suneel and Giles.
>
> Regards,
> Ingo

“Show All Content”, after clicking on it, the form is appearing.

> Thank you,
> Suneel Mallela

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

--