cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Yousri Farouk <Yousri.Far...@linkdatacenter.net>
Subject RE: cloudstack - hyper-v - problem
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 08:52:19 GMT
Hi Sir,

Thanks for reply, and kindly find inline answers, 

1) Type of networking used?
External Virtual switch of Hyper-v, as per below link:
http://cloudstack-installation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/hypervisor/hyperv.html#physical-network-configuration-for-hyper-v

2) Tagged or untagged networking?
Untagged 

3) From where you are using Hyper-V agent?
I tried:
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/4.5/cloudstack-4.5-225-hypervagent.zip

and 

http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/cloudstack-master-hyperv-agent/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/bin/cloudstack-master-1013-hypervagent.zip


4) CloudStack version
4.5.2

Best Regards,

Yousri Farouk, PMP, ITIL
Senior R&D Systems Engineer
Cloud Computing and Data Center | LINK Datacenter - OT Ventures
Email. Yousri.Farouk@linkdatacenter.net
Tel.: + 2 (02) 252 95 800 Ext.: 1606 | Mob.: +2 (012) 23989838
94, Street 105 - Maadi - Cairo - Egypt
Website.: http://www.linkdatacenter.net


-----Original Message-----
From: Anshul Gangwar [mailto:anshul.gangwar@citrix.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:33 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: cloudstack - hyper-v - problem

Please provide some more details

1) Type of networking used?
2) Tagged or untagged networking?
3) From where you are using Hyper-V agent?
4) CloudStack version


> On 08-Oct-2015, at 11:34 PM, Yousri Farouk <Yousri.Farouk@linkdatacenter.net> wrote:
> 
> 
> Kindly I followed 
> (http://cloudstack-installation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/hypervisor/h
> yperv.html
> ) to install cloudstack with hyper-v, but "Secondary Storage VMS" failed to create with
below errors, could you guide to fix please:
> 
> Hyper-V error:
> 2015-10-08 19:29:08,527 [4] ERROR HypervResource.HypervResourceController [69dbe7b9-baa4-41c4-adf3-002b8ad4185c]
- com.cloud.agent.api.GetHostStatsCommand failed on exceptionValue cannot be null.
> Parameter name: ipString
> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
> Parameter name: ipString
>   at System.Net.IPAddress.InternalParse(String ipString, Boolean tryParse)
>   at HypervResource.HypervResourceController.GetNicInfoFromIpAddress(String ipAddress,
String& subnet)
>   at 
> HypervResource.HypervResourceController.GetHostStatsCommand(Object 
> cmd)
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Cloudstack server:
> ) Unable to complete AsyncJobVO {id:135, userId: 1, accountId: 1, 
> instanceType: null, instanceId: null, cmd: com.cloud.vm.VmWorkStart, 
> cmdInfo: 
> rO0ABXNyABhjb20uY2xvdWQudm0uVm1Xb3JrU3RhcnR9cMGsvxz73gIAC0oABGRjSWRMAA
> Zhdm9pZHN0ADBMY29tL2Nsb3VkL2RlcGxveS9EZXBsb3ltZW50UGxhbm5lciRFeGNsdWRl
> TGlzdDtMAAljbHVzdGVySWR0ABBMamF2YS9sYW5nL0xvbmc7TAAGaG9zdElkcQB-AAJMAA
> tqb3VybmFsTmFtZXQAEkxqYXZhL2xhbmcvU3RyaW5nO0wAEXBoeXNpY2FsTmV0d29ya0lk
> cQB-AAJMAAdwbGFubmVycQB-AANMAAVwb2RJZHEAfgACTAAGcG9vbElkcQB-AAJMAAlyYX
> dQYXJhbXN0AA9MamF2YS91dGlsL01hcDtMAA1yZXNlcnZhdGlvbklkcQB-AAN4cgATY29t
> LmNsb3VkLnZtLlZtV29ya5-ZtlbwJWdrAgAESgAJYWNjb3VudElkSgAGdXNlcklkSgAEdm
> 1JZEwAC2hhbmRsZXJOYW1lcQB-AAN4cAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAHnQAGVZp
> cnR1YWxNYWNoaW5lTWFuYWdlckltcGwAAAAAAAAAAHBwcHBwcHBwcHA, cmdVersion: 
> 0, status: IN_PROGRESS, processStatus: 0, resultCode: 0, result: null, 
> initMsid: 123561764610, completeMsid: null, lastUpdated: null, 
> lastPolled: null, created: Thu Oct 08 19:48:21 EET 2015}, job origin:2
> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a deployment
for VM[SecondaryStorageVm|s-30-VM]Scope=interface com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>                at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:947)
>                at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4481)
>                at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor236.invoke(Unknown Source)
>                at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>                at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>                at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.handleVmWorkJob(VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.java:107)
>                at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.handleVmWorkJob(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4637)
>                at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:103)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:537)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:494)
>                at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>                at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>                at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>                at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> INFO  [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobMonitor] 
> (Work-Job-Executor-126:ctx-807c2573 job-2/job-135) Remove job-135 from 
> job monitoring WARN  [o.a.c.s.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] 
> (secstorage-1:ctx-287d16cb) Exception while trying to start secondary 
> storage vm
> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a deployment
for VM[SecondaryStorageVm|s-30-VM]Scope=interface com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>                at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:947)
>                at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4481)
>                at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor236.invoke(Unknown Source)
>                at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>                at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>                at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.handleVmWorkJob(VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.java:107)
>                at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.handleVmWorkJob(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4637)
>                at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:103)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:537)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>                at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:494)
>                at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>                at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>                at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>                at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> INFO  [o.a.c.s.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] 
> (secstorage-1:ctx-287d16cb) Unable to start secondary storage vm for 
> standby capacity, secStorageVm vm Id : 30, will recycle it and start a 
> new one WARN  [o.a.c.alerts] (secstorage-1:ctx-287d16cb)  alertType:: 19 // dataCenterId::
1 // podId:: null // clusterId:: null // message:: Secondary Storage Vm creation failure.
zone: Zone01, error details: null INFO  [o.a.c.s.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:ctx-287d16cb)
Primary secondary storage is not even started, wait until next turn INFO  [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
(Work-Job-Executor-125:ctx-32481016 job-1/job-134 ctx-837b7343) Unable to start VM on Host[-1-Routing]
due to com.cloud.agent.api.StartCommand fail on exceptionObject reference not set to an instance
of an object.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Best Regards,
> 
> Yousri Farouk, PMP, ITIL
> Senior R&D Systems Engineer
> Cloud Computing and Data Center | LINK Datacenter - OT Ventures Email. 
> Yousri.Farouk@linkdatacenter.net<mailto:Yousri.Farouk@linkdatacenter.n
> et>
> Tel.: + 2 (02) 252 95 800 Ext.: 1606 | Mob.: +2 (012) 23989838 94, 
> Street 105 - Maadi - Cairo - Egypt
> Website.: http://www.linkdatacenter.net<http://www.linkdatacenter.net/>
> 


Mime
View raw message