cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Volume migration not working in asynchronous way | Urgent help !
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 22:06:16 GMT
Emil,

> If false, try setting it to true and see if that works.

I may have mistakenly said it the other way round, if set to true, VM operations will execute
in sequence meaning multiple VMs cannot be launched at the same time on 1 host. The default
for this parameter is false. I don't know for sure if this parameter affects volume operations
so wanted you to try out.

Regards,
Somesh