cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Beims Bräscher <gabrasc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you manage/improve your ACS environment?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 18:22:15 GMT
Ilya

Everything sounds very interesting. I am happy to hear about projects
working towards the improvement of ACS. Are there perspectives of this
being donated for the ACS project?

Just curious, the usage metrics view you mentioned is this related to the
work presented by Rohit in [
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Metrics+Views+for+CloudStack+UI
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcwiki.apache.org%2Fconfluence%2Fdisplay%2FCLOUDSTACK%2FMetrics%2BViews%2Bfor%2BCloudStack%2BUI&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEr3B8PwmIgXSa-Xl_eH6ENVPmDog>
]?