cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject RE: FW: Password reset, not work after adding new Guest IP Class
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 16:21:51 GMT
Hi Marcus,

         Ok, please see, i also attached screenshots.

        1. Yes, i'm using CloudStack 4.5.2 with Vmware 5.5 update3
        2. vCenter version : hxxp://imgur.com/tcjY4kS
        3. Host version : hxxp://imgur.com/ZIDKqWe
        4. 2X NIC/hypervisor : hxxp://imgur.com/UefelGO
        5.How many vm per hosts: 5-7 : hxxp://imgur.com/ZIDKqWe
        6. How many vswitch port ? : 120  (looks like i forgot to change ) : hxxp://imgur.com/m3CPdSb
        7. Networking setup : hxxp://imgur.com/UefelGO
        8. I use only vswitch: hxxp://imgur.com/LJTx2gD
        9. VR version : 4.5.2
        10. Can you try to delete / expunge the VR and let the system re-create it ? :   like
i said before i do reboot or delete, when a new vm are deployd from another class (  from
X to Y to Z, etc  and viceversa )
        11. On your VM : can you check which cloud-init version you're running ? ( could it
be related ? : i'm not  sure if this can be related, i have about 7 OS Templates, Windows,
Linux and i have the same issue for all.
         For Windows i use : cloudbaseinit 0.9
         For Linux i use  hxxps://github.com/HeinleinSupport/acs-template-scripts i also use
hxxp://cloudstack-administration.readthedocs.io/en/4.8/templates.html#linux-os-installation
for centos 6.7

       Thank you !!

Regards,
Cristian