cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Seitz <s.se...@secretresearchfacility.com>
Subject ACS 4.8.0 Snapshots / Unable to locate datastore with id 1
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 08:54:33 GMT
Hi!

A few days ago we've finally migrated two Primary Storages. Internally,
these PR were numbered 1 and 2.
Everything works as expected with the new SRs, except Snapshots seems
to reference to the removed ones.

(admin) 🐵 > list snapshots listall=true
Error 530: Unable to locate datastore with id 1
cserrorcode = 4250
errorcode = 530
errortext = Unable to locate datastore with id 1
uuidList:

Could someone please shed some light where and how this could be
solved? We don't necesserily need every previously done snapshot, but I
don't think purging the respective tables would be the best option.

Thanks!

- Stephan