cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ghaith Bannoura <gbanno...@etq.com>
Subject AWS-Style Regions Cloud stack
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 22:58:36 GMT
Hello All,

Please note that I have two regions for cloud stack that connected from network level (site
to site VPN ) not using cloud stack Networking  .

I configured the two regions as mentioned from the website link " http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.6/configuration.html#adding-regions
"

The feature that needed between regions is copy templates between regions but unfortunately
that when I tried to copy from region A to B or from B to A , the Zones not appear as below
screen shot

[cid:image001.png@01D1CCF2.BEC134E0]

Can you please advise if there any need for the VPC or any network configuring inside cloud
stack else than mention from the above URL ?

Hint : I have region A with one Basic zone and region B with one advanced zone

Best Regards,
EtQ, Inc.
Ghaith Bannoura
System Administrator
MCT, MCSE (Messaging, Server Infrastructure)
MCSA (Windows Server 2008, 2012), MCP

*  Phone: +9626-537-0923 Ext. 376
*  Gbannoura@etq.com <mailto:Mal-Khayyat@etq.com>
*   http://www.etq.com<http://www.etq.com/>