cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marty Godsey <ma...@gonsource.com>
Subject RE: Fresh 4.9 Install
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2016 08:05:46 GMT

Regards,
Marty Godsey

-----Original Message-----
From: ilya [mailto:ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 12:46 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fresh 4.9 Install

Marty

i've tested 4.9 RC2 recently, i've noticed few minor UI glitches (but nothing really major).

With that said, i could not see your screenshots as files attached to this mailing list -
can you upload them elsewhere?

I could be wrong, but i believe users mailings provided by ASF does not honor attachments.

Personal preference, I use  a nifty app called "Jing" from TechSmith, its freebie - and allows
for direct online posting.

Regards,
ilya