cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Managed Storage
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 11:39:27 GMT
My understanding is that managed storage are managed by a cloudstack
plugin, e.g. where cloudstack does something on the actual storage
(provision a lun or something), whilst unmanaged is managed outside of
cloudstack (for instance by you).
An example of a manged storage is Solidfire, an example of unmanaged is
Your local NFS server where you manually exported a mountpoint.

Hope that clears it up :-)

--
Erik