cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ezequiel Mc Govern <ezequiel.mcgov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: All Xen hosts except poolmaster stuck in alerting/connecting state
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 02:15:07 GMT
We have the same problem,one Pool get in connecting or Alert state.

The configuration is the same.

> On Sep 7, 2016, at 17:50, Yiping Zhang <yzhang@marketo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> In one of our xen clusters, all host except the pool master are stuck in alerting or
connecting state.  There are no scary log entries in catalina.out or management-server.log.

> I have tried to restart management service already, but it has no effect. What other
steps can I take?   I am thinking of restarting xen toolstack on the pool master (already
tried on one of slave host, no effect), is this a safe operation to do with tons of VM running
on all hosts and the pool master?

> Yiping
>
> PS: we are running CS 4.8.0 on RHLE 6.7 and Xen 6.5 with all recommended security patches
installed.