cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Hosts can not connect to secondary storage(NFS)
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 08:31:24 GMT
Hi Gumingda,

This is most likely to be caused by either lack of network connectivity between the hosts
and your NFS head (which I guess you will have checked) or permissions set in your /etc/exports
file on your NFS server.

If you have checked and ruled out both of these also check the UIDs of the users on your working
and non working hosts – if these are different you may find that the permissions on your
NFS server file system need to be relaxed – i.e. you may need to chmod to 0770 rather than
0700.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect