cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sonali Jadhav <son...@servercentralen.se>
Subject SSV is running but failed to upload as SSVM is either destroyed or SSVM agent not in 'Up' state
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:47:10 GMT
Hi,

I am facing one weird issue, I am trying to upload one xen vhd volume to cloudstack. Its converted
image from vmdk.
I am getting mail alert that,

Volume d04593ac-03e3-4h90-b05c-23421cb0b574 failed to upload. Error details: Volume d04593ac-03e3-4h90-b05c-23421cb0b574
 failed to upload as SSVM is either destroyed or SSVM agent not in 'Up' state

And after some time on cloudstack panel I only see this window,

This volume file has been uploaded. Please check its status at Stroage menu > Volumes >
MitelAlarmServer > Status field.

At same time I checked cloudstack management server logs and ssvm logs. I don't see any errors.
My SSVM is in UP and Running state. I even ran ssvm-check.sh script, everything looks fine.
 Also there are some scheduled snapshots, those jobs are running fine. So why this error?

/Sonali