cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Keerl <jeroen.ke...@keerl-it.com>
Subject AW: Working cloudstack with debian 8
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 19:15:08 GMT
Stupid question probably, but have you tried it with "--tomcat7" (double hyphen)?
In the documentation it is written as "-tomcat7" (single hyphen), I tapped into that too.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Vibol Vireak [mailto:vibolvireak@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Januar 2017 18:50
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: Working cloudstack with debian 8

First of all. Debian is my grade great choice of OS after deploying lamp stack blah blah.
Is Cloudstack work very well on debian 8 ? because i'm no luck with debian 8 because of tomcat
version 6 don't existing in debian 8 and the -tomcat7 is not working anymore.

I question is. Cloudstack is support only ubuntu and centos ?

Jeroen Keerl

Keerl IT Services GmbH
Birkenstraße 1b . 21521 Aumühle

+49 177 6320 317

www.keerl-it.com
info@keerl-it.com

Geschäftsführer. Jacobus J. Keerl
Registergericht Lubeck. HRB-Nr. 14511

Unsere Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen finden Sie hier.