cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Skale Franz <franz.sk...@citycom-austria.com>
Subject AW: Secondary storage problem
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 08:13:12 GMT
Hi,
i think you hit the bug i found in the ssvm (routing).
Read my thread and check your routing table.
Do you have an erroneous hostroute to the public IP of the cloudstack host when the ssvm has
a public interface directly connected ?
Read my post: (Perhaps it solves your problem)
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-users/201612.mbox/%3C1482145223160.30359%40citycom-austria.com%3E

Rgds.

Franz

Von: Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016 12:29
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Secondary storage problem

Hi Gokan,

The first step you should probably try is to restart your management service, then destroy
the SSVM and let CloudStack recreate this. This should hopefully get it up in “running”
state.

There is however a good chance you have some other networking problem – the fact that your
CPVM is showing as running but in a disconnected state possibly points to the system VMs not
being able to speak back to your management server.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue