cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: How to generate API key for user
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:13:04 GMT
Hello Peceka,

The keys are attached to a user rather than an account:

First make sure you are logged in as a root or domain admin, then go into accounts > click
on your account > click “view users” > click the username > click the rightmost
icon (white key in a black square) to generate the keys.

You can now copy the API and secret key from the same page.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect