cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: XenServer hotfix XS65ESP1035 and NFS
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 13:47:22 GMT
Hi Skale,

This issue has been experienced on our side with ACS 4.7.2 and 4.9.0 when
using NFS based primary storage. This seams to be due by changes in
NFSSR.py by cloudstack and recent changes by XS65ESP1035.

This doesn't seams to have impact on the Secondary storage from what we saw
so far.

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 6:17 AM, Skale Franz <franz.skale@citycom-austria.com