cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HA setup for Management server
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 23:53:33 GMT
I think that script uses the parameter “host” to configure those scripts.
You should then configure the “host” parameter as a URL to a load balancer
which can balance/provide HA for features needed by system VMs from MSs.
You can use HA proxy to load balance/provide HA for those service ports,
which are not 443, 80, 8080 and other common ones used for HTTP.

--
Rafael Weingärtner