cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Yiping Zhang <yzh...@marketo.com>
Subject Re: Retiring OLD Primary Storage - Dealing with System VMs and (assumed) Snapshot related artifacts
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 16:58:23 GMT
Maybe off topic, but the subject of storage migration (both for primary and secondary storage
devices) comes up once every few months on this list.  I am really surprised that there is
still NO official documentation on how to do this properly, or an SOP for users to follow.
 I went through the same recently and I had to search old emails threads to come up with a
process doing it.

It’s about the time to produce some SOP for this process!

Just my $0.02.

Yiping