cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Peterson <jpeter...@acentek.net>
Subject Re: Recreating SystemVM's
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 05:46:46 GMT
I'll make that change in the am.

Today I put a host in maintence and rebooted because proxy and secstore vm were constantly
being created on that host and still no change.

Let you know tomorrow.

Jeremy

-------- Original message --------
From: Rajani Karuturi <rajani@apache.org>
Date: 6/8/17 12:07 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: Users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Recreating SystemVM's

Did you check SMLog on xenserver?
unable to destroy task(com.xensource.xenapi.Task@256829a8) on
host(b34f086e-fabf-471e-9feb-8f54362d7d0f) due to You gave an invalid
object reference.  The object may have recently been deleted.  The class
parameter gives the type of reference given, and the handle parameter
echoes the bad value given.

Looks like Destroy of SSVM failed. What state is SSVM in? mark it as
Destroyed in cloud DB and wait for cloudstack to create a new SSVM.

~Rajani
http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/