cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Jochim, Ingo" <Ingo.Joc...@bitgroup.de>
Subject AW: Self-service web storefront including Apps Delivery
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:13:40 GMT
Hello Mauricio,

we are using ansible for instance and application orchestration in one workflow.
Since this is all command line we created a portal as a user interface for the customer.
Some more details about ansible and the setup you'll find in the slides of my colleague Sebastian
at CCC in Miami.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/Usecase_Cloudstack_and_Ansible.pdf

Since you're from Germany you might want to join the German usergroup as well.
https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/german-CloudStack-user-group/

Regards,
Ingo

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mauricio Schäpers [mailto:m.schaepers@vsqloud.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2017 13:50
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: Self-service web storefront including Apps Delivery

Dear all,

we are rethinking our strategy on delivering services.
As we used our own framework, containing a lot of scripts, it is getting harder and harder
to keep track with all requirements, billing and visibility.

I'm just wondering if or what orchestration do you guys use to manage your tenants for including
delivery of instances and installing specific (mostly Windows) apps on it.
We are looking for a self-service store with multi-tier tenants.

Do you wrote everything up in our own? Or did you decide to separate Instance orchestration
from application orchestration?

Mauricio