cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Jochim, Ingo" <Ingo.Joc...@bitgroup.de>
Subject AW: AW: Self-service web storefront including Apps Delivery
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 13:09:25 GMT
Hello,

we created a portal directly based on our needs and custom setup.

Regards,
Ingo

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Outback Dingo [mailto:outbackdingo@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2017 22:56
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Self-service web storefront including Apps Delivery

Hi, so looking at this the UI itself is bitcloud which allows the user to create vms which
you trigger building via ansible?
is this bitcloud code custom or open source and useable ?

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Jochim, Ingo <Ingo.Jochim@bitgroup.de> wrote:
> Hello René,
>
> the UI you can see at this slide is our customer portal and is using ansible for any
action. For listing information of VMs, storage, network and so on we are using the CloudStack
API directly. All "write" actions like creating VM's and so will go through ansible.