cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Peterson <jpeter...@acentek.net>
Subject Recreating SystemVM's
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 02:28:47 GMT
I had an issue Sunday morning with cloudstack 4.9.0 and xenserver 6.5.0.  My hosts stop sending
LACP PDU's and caused a network drop to iSCSI primary storage.

So all my instances recovered via HA enabled.

But my console proxy and secondary storage system VM's got stuck in a boot state that would
not power on.

At this time they are expunged and gone.

How do I tell cloudstack-management to recreate system VM's?

I'm drawing a blank since deploying CS two years ago and just keeping things running and adding
hosts and more storage everything has been so stable.

Jeremy