cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack 4.9 - CentOS 5.6(64-bit) no GUI (XenServer) Template not instaled
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2017 09:31:11 GMT
If this is a result of the download of additional (not system) templates then chances are you
have permission issues on your secondary storage share.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 24/06/2017, 06:26, "Taylor" <tschneider@live.com> wrote:

    I just completed the basic installation. The system VMs are running. In the cloudstack
UI will switch back and forth. In some cases it shows a size of 20 GB and the status is Download
Complete. The Ready column shows "No". With a refresh it will show no size or status.

    How can I restart the download? I have tried rebooting the system vms with no luck. I
am also not sure what to look for in the logs etc.

    Thanks,

    Taylor

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com