cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vijay Sachdeva <vijay.sachd...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: [DKIM-AUTHFAIL]Re: Citrix Netscalar Integration with Cloudstack
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 05:41:24 GMT
Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the intervention.Since you have copied Mr. Jaydeep and Mr. Lianghwa to work on
this issue, so let’s working on this.

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva
Consultant - Cloud & Virtualisation

A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
24x7 011-40551409 | M +918826699409
www.indiqus.com

> On 23-Jun-2017, at 10:01 AM, Rajesh Ramchandani <rajesh.ramchandani@accelerite.com>
wrote:

> Vijay - please discuss with our team @ Accelerite. We will be happy to help. I have copied
Jaydeep and Lianghwa who will work with you. We are already working with Citrix Netscler ream

> Raj
> ________________________________

to understand what’s that in Netscaler?  Is it like adding two more virtual interfaces to
Netscalaer device?

> Right now there is only one management IP on it, do I need to add two more interfaces?
>

> <Screenshot 2017-06-21 18.06.20.png>
>
> Vijay Sachdeva
> Consultant - Cloud & Virtualisation
>
> <PastedGraphic-1.tiff>
> A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
> 24x7 011-40551409 | M +918826699409
> www.indiqus.com<http://www.indiqus.com/>
>

> DISCLAIMER
of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual