cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mauricio Sch├Ąpers <m.schaep...@vsqloud.de>
Subject Self-service web storefront including Apps Delivery
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:50:03 GMT
Dear all,

we are rethinking our strategy on delivering services.
As we used our own framework, containing a lot of scripts, it is getting harder and harder
to keep track with all requirements, billing and visibility.

I'm just wondering if or what orchestration do you guys use to manage your tenants for including
delivery of instances and installing specific (mostly Windows) apps on it.
We are looking for a self-service store with multi-tier tenants.

Do you wrote everything up in our own? Or did you decide to separate Instance orchestration
from application orchestration?

Mauricio