cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Recreating SystemVM's
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 11:52:56 GMT
If the zone is enabled, cloudstack should recreate them
automatically.

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On June 6, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Erik Weber (terbolous@gmail.com)
wrote:

CloudStack should recreate automatically, check the mgmt server
logs for
hints of why it doesn't happen.

--
Erik

tir. 6. jun. 2017 kl. 04.29 skrev Jeremy Peterson