cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject Re: MTU inside (system) VMs is not set correctly
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2019 14:26:04 GMT
Hi, Alexander, at least one global setting could help:
secstorage.vm.mtu.size

In my case network has larger MTU so, smaller for VR and CPVM is not a
problem. But for SSVM it is and this parameter helps. But for your case I
don't see a clear solution rather than to recommend you to hack
systemvm template. Probably, you are using VPN overlay network over a
public IP network to deliver services or Q-in-Q.

Anyway, it's not an out-of-the box solution and requires extra
investigation.

ср, 2 янв. 2019 г. в 08:58, Alexander Overvoorde <a.overvoorde@nerdalize.com

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev