cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Overvoorde <a.overvoo...@nerdalize.com>
Subject Re: MTU inside (system) VMs is not set correctly
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2019 16:46:15 GMT
Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your reply. I have modified the SSVM ISO script to set the MTU
of all interfaces and that appears to have solved the problem. Thank you.

I do hope that there will be some future possibility to push MTU settings
through DHCP and configure them for system VMs.

Kind regards,

Alexander Overvoorde

--

[image: Nerdalize]