cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: http://$SSHKEY_SERVER_IP/latest/public-keys returns the latest key, even if I didn't select any
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2019 20:51:58 GMT
I suspect that it will be hard to 'find' anything in the code, as I think we're probably missing
something that would remove the ssh key when a VM is removed.

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Ignacio Ocampo <nafiux@gmail.com>
Sent: 30 December 2018 19:20
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: http://$SSHKEY_SERVER_IP/latest/public-keys returns the latest key, even if I
didn't select any

Sure, I will create the issue.

Also, I would like to take a look at the code, if possible.

The only reference I have is the URL
http://$SSHKEY_SERVER_IP/latest/public-keys,
which refers to the IP address of the virtual router, I guess some kind of webserver is dispatching
those requests inside the virtual router, perhaps some kind of cache isn't working properly.

Any advice on where to start and take a look on the code?

Thanks!

--
Ignacio Ocampo