cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Swen - swen.io" ...@swen.io>
Subject AW: Packer and Cloudstack
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2019 07:16:52 GMT
Hi Andrija,

it would be great to have that public. Can you tell anything about the timeframe? There is
definitely a need in the community and before I read your mail I was planning to dig deep
into it and create some kind of tool for the community and maybe work on a talk about this
topic for ApacheCon NA.
But if you already have something and are willing to share this in the near future I would
not do it.

cu Swen

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrija Panic <andrija.panic@shapeblue.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. April 2019 19:34
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Packer and Cloudstack

We have internal repo for this - builds for centos 6,7 ubuntu 14,16,18 and can be easily tuned
to support different SCSI and NIC controllers for other hypervisors (atm build targets building
vmware templates).
Were thinking making this public at some point in time...

andrija.panic@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
Amadeus House, Floral Street, London  WC2E 9DPUK @shapeblue