cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Florent Paillot <florent.pail...@inria.fr>
Subject Problem with ACS 4.11.2 and vCenter server
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2019 10:46:22 GMT
Hi everyone,
We have a problem with our test environment running ACS 4.11.2 on CentOS 7, not communicating
with a vCenter (upgraded from 4.9.3 to 4.11.2 and CentOS 6 o CentOS 7). We have no problems
with our KVM host.
Our production is using 4.9.3 o, Centos 6 and everything is OK.

I used tcpdump and see nothing going out from the management server to the vCenter or the
ESXi host.

Could it be a package building problem or a vmware module loading?

I used the following commands to build the packages :
install-non-oss.sh
mvn clean
mvn install -Dnoredist
package.sh -p noredist -d centos7

On the production server I see a : /usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps/client/WEB-INF/lib/vmware-vim25-6.0.jar
file.
I can't find it on the test environnement, is it linked to jetty ?

Any help is welcome :)
Regards,